Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 5.x or later.
Summary: If you need to add a proxy address when creating a new user you can do it with our rule 'New User | Secondary AD ProxyAddress'. You can set address prefix and suffix separately, new alias will be in format 'smtp:<Address Prefix>@<Address Suffix>'.
Modify 'New User | Secondary AD ProxyAddress' rule:
1. Open Cayosoft Administrator console
2. Navigate to the rule: HOME > RULES > WebAdmin Rules (Pre-configured) > New User | Secondary AD ProxyAddress
3. Change the field Address prefix to generation rule that you need
4. Change the field Address suffix to @your.domain.com if you need so
5. Save Changes
Add rule to New User action:
1. Open New User action settings: HOME > CONFIGURATION > Web Interface > Web Actions > Active Directory > New User
2. Select Design Mode checkbox (Advanced Mode in previous versions) at very bottom
3. Click on Action tab
4. Expand Rules to run after this rule section
5. Click Add and select the rule 'New User | Secondary AD ProxyAddress' in the appeared dialog, click OK
6. Save Changes