Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 5.x or later.
Summary: If you performed Suspend operation under Office 365 or hybrid account and want to return it back, Cayosoft Administrator doesn't have Undo Suspend operation for Office 365 users, so you need to re-assign licenses and convert mailbox from Shared to regular manually.
Manual Undo Suspend Office 365 user accounts
Follow the steps below to revert license and mailbox changes for Office 365 users:
- In Cayosoft Web Interface, select suspended account and run Undo Suspend command. This will rollback all changes made in on-premise AD.
- In Exchange Online Admin Center, convert shared mailbox to regular mailbox
- Run Office 365 Admin Console, under Admin Centers selects Exchange
- In the Exchange Online Admin Center, go to Recipients section and select Shared from the top navigation bar
- In the right pane select Convert to Regular Mailbox command (see screenshot below)
- Select the user account in Cayosoft Web Interface, assign license using the Office 365 License command, and set back required mailbox settings (like POP) using the Mailbox command.