Published: September 23, 2016
Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 4.1 and later
Cayosoft Administrator Web Portal Supported Web Browsers
To access the Cayosoft Administrator web portal, you must be using a modern web browser. Please contact your Help Desk or Administrator to upgrade your web browser.
- Google Chrome (Versions released within the past 24 months)
- Mozilla Firefox (Versions released within the past 24 months)
- Apple Safari (Versions released within the past 24 months)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later or Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Edge (Versions released within the past 24 months)
Internet Explorer 11 Compatibility Mode
NOTE: Internet Explorer version 11 Users, your browser might be running in compatibility mode - this makes your browser appear much older than it may be. To determine what mode your browser is running in perform the following task:
- Press F12 on your keyboard.
This will open the tools bar at the bottom of the browser Window
- Click the Emulation option at the top of the new section
You will see several items appear below the tab. Review the User Agent String option to verify you are running in IE 11 mode or later.
- If the User agent string is lower than 11 please contact your Help Desk or company IT administrator to upgrade your web browser.